CHELLIE STEINMETZBusiness Manager / Personal Trainer
As our resident jack of all trades Chellie balances our books, trains clients, competes in IronMan races and encourages us all to have a green thumb. But don’t ask her to clean the bathrooms … it’s in her contract. Chellie’s experience and education have put program individualization at the forefront of her training approach. She believes that people are like snowflakes, no two are alike, and that adaptations and modifications are essential to the training process; when used properly they lead to client success. Personal training has given her a wonderful career, a husband and a family bigger than she ever could have imagined. Find her running the mean streets of Mequon with Bella the PF mascot all week long!
Credentials & Certifications
- Undergraduate Degree in Exercise Science (2016)
- Undergraduate Degree in Marketing & Human Resources (2008)
- ACSM Certified Personal Trainer (2016)
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer (2011)
- High School Strength and Conditioning Coach (2013)
- IMPACT Coach (2008)
- PAC Coach (2008)
- Coached Milwaukee Sting 15 Black to a 3rd place finish at AAUs in the premier division in 2012.
- Coached Milwaukee Sting 15 Black to a 1st place finish at AAUs in the premier division in 2013.
- Have helped 3 people loose over 100+ pounds
- Completed IronMan Madison (2016) & IronMan Chattanooga (2019)
- MS Run the US Relay Team – one of 16 relay team members that run from LA to NYC, running 135 miles & 170 miles in 5 & 7 days respectfully and collectively raised $20,000 for Multiple Sclerosis (2013 & 2015)
- Co-captain for the Badger Blizzards, Wisconsin’s PVL (Premier Volleyball League) Team, who finished 6th at the PVL Championships (2014)
I was one of those regular kids that went to college not really sure of who they wanted to be. Intrigued by the idea of owning a business I, naturally, studied business the first time around. It took only a few months post college for me to know my career life in a typical business avenue was going to be short lived. After a cliche, month long, jaunt over to the South Pacific with my sister I came back with a decision made. It was time to pursue a career personal training. Motivated by working with youth athletes “starving” to find the edge against the competition, I began working as a personal trainer and went back for an undergraduate degree. I fell in love with helping people feel better, helping people move better, and helping people live better. I was raised doing puzzles with my family and that’s how I view every client. Some people have 100 pieces and some have 1,000 pieces, but regardless together we are going to put them all together.
SEND CHELLIE A MESSAGE
“When I started training with Chellie, a little less than two years ago, I had just decided to start running. Since then I have run 5k’s, 10k’s, two half marathons, and a full marathon. Chellie is more than a trainer, she tailors each client’s program to their goals and unique body type. She has helped me develop the core strength, cardio vascular endurance, and mental toughness required to achieve my goals. All the while, Chellie encourages, motivates, and makes training fun. Chellie gives very personal attention to each client, checking in following training sessions, and modifying exercises and programs in case of fatigue or injury. I can honestly say that training with Chellie has changed my life! She has enabled me to participate more fully in my life, reach my goals, and deal much more effectively with stress.”