USA Powerlifting - PURE FITNESS OPEN SERIES
a USA Powerlifting Sanctioned Event WI-2018-05, 07-11
2018 Dates: February 10th | May 5th | June 23rd | August 25th | October 27th | December 15th USA Powerlifting sanctioned events (WI-2018-05, 07-11)
NEW!! 2019 Dates: February 9th | April 27th | June 22nd | August 24th (pending) | October 26th | December 14th USA Powerlifting sanctioned events (WI-2019-02-06)
*registration will open 2 months before each meet
Site: Pure Fitness | 6140 W Executive Dr. Suite I, Mequon, WI 53092
Divisions: FR-O (female raw open) | F-O (female equipped open) | MR-O (male raw open) | M-O (male equipped open)
Eligibility for competition: All current USA Powerlifting card holding members who have not used strength inducing drugs in the last three years (36 months), and prescription diuretics or banned stimulants in the seven days prior to the contest. Membership cards will NOT be available for purchase at the meet. Competitors in high school lifters must purchase the high school a full year membership, not the ‘seasonal’.
(be sure to specify your interest in powerlifting information)
USA POWERLIFTING PF OPEN SERIES OVERALL WINNER RULES & INFORMATION
- Eligibility Rules: to be considered for an award as an overall winner you must have registered, paid and competed in a USA Powerlifting PF Open meet, and passed a drug test (if selected). In accepting the overall winner prize you agree to a photo for our use in marketing and give us permission to use your pictures/videos in our marketing.
- Restrictions: a lifter can only win 1 division (no doubling down on divisions), if a lifter wins two divisions the first division registered for will be their primary division and therefore the division they win.
- Registration opens up 2 months before each meet. Use the boxes to the right to navigate through registration for each meet. Sign-up for our newsletter above, and specify powerlifting as an interest, to get reminded about registration openings.
- You must have a current & valid USA Powerlifting membership card in order to register for any of the meets.
- These are all 1 platform, 3 lift meets.
- 7:00 am to 8:30 am weigh-in and equipment check-in. Lifting will start at 9:00 am.
- This is a drug tested meet! Be careful what you ingest! Some supplements can cause drug test failures.
- All USA Powerlifting technical rules, including gear apply. Click here for more information.
- Best lifter for FR-O, F-O, MR-O, M-O will be recognized. All recognition will be based off of the wilks formula.
- Admissions will be FREE in 2018.
FIND US ON INSTAGRAM!