USA Powerlifting - PURE FITNESS OPEN
September 16th, 2017 | a USA Powerlifting Sanctioned Event WI 2017 16
Date: Saturday September 16th, 2017
Site: Pure Fitness | 6140 W Executive Dr. Suite I, Mequon, WI 53092
Classes: Men’s and Women’s Equipped and Raw | All Divisions (teen, junior, open, masters)
Eligibility: All U.S.A. Powerlifting card holding members who have not used strength inducing drugs in the last three years (36 months), and prescription diuretics or banned stimulants in the seven days prior to the contest. Membership cards will NOT be available for purchase at the meet. Competitors in high school lifters must purchase the high school a full year membership, not the ‘seasonal’.
- This will be a 1 platform meet.
- With your registration comes a FREE meet t-shirt.
- Current schedule is 7:00 am to 8:30 am weigh-in and equipment check-in. Lifting will start at 9:00 am.
- This is a drug tested meet! Be careful what you ingest! Some supplements can cause drug test failures.
- All USAPL technical rules, including gear apply. Click here for more information.
- Awards will be given to best lifter for women raw, men raw, women equipped and men equipped. All awards will be based off of the wilks formula.
- Admissions will be FREE.
- Small concessions will be available. Cash only.