USA Powerlifting - PURE FITNESS OPEN SERIES
a USA Powerlifting Sanctioned Event WI-2020-09-12
2020 Dates: February 29th | CANCELLED July 18th | September 26th | December 12th USA Powerlifting sanctioned events (WI-2020-09-12)
*registration will open 2 months before each meet
Site: Pure Fitness | 10950 N. Buntrock Ave, Mequon, WI 53092
Divisions: FR-O (female raw open) | F-O (female equipped open) | MR-O (male raw open) | M-O (male equipped open)
Eligibility for competition: All current USA Powerlifting card holding members who have not used strength inducing drugs in the last three years (36 months), and prescription diuretics or banned stimulants in the seven days prior to the contest. Membership cards will NOT be available for purchase at the meet. Competitors in high school lifters must purchase the high school a full year membership, not the ‘seasonal’.
(be sure to specify your interest in powerlifting information)
- Registration opens up 2 months before each meet. Use the boxes to the right to navigate through registration for each meet. Sign-up for our newsletter above, and specify powerlifting as an interest, to get reminded about registration openings.
- You must have a current & valid USA Powerlifting membership card in order to register for any of the meets.
- These are all 1 platform, 3 lift meets.
- 7:00 am to 8:30 am weigh-in and equipment check-in. Lifting will start at 9:00 am.
- This is a drug tested meet! Be careful what you ingest! Some supplements can cause drug test failures.
- All USA Powerlifting technical rules, including gear apply. Click here for more information.
- Best lifter for FR-O, F-O, MR-O, M-O will be recognized. All recognition will be based off of the IPF formula.
- Admissions will be $5 per person, cash only. Children 12 & under are free.
FIND US ON INSTAGRAM!